RE: Wind problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wind problem
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Boxsters, and Merc SL's have them. Maybe you can con
> a salesmen into letting
> take a look at one.

Having played with the factory one on my Mi@ta, the
thing that became apparent was that the height of the
blocker above the headrests was not that important.
The area between the seats from the seat cushion to
the headrest was.  My blocker is in 2 pieces, and
taking off the top piece had little effect.  If I
removed the section between the seat bottom and
halfway up the seat back, the effect was huge.  As
much as I thought the windblock would be useless, it
makes really cold days very pleasant, and even allowed
a few top down drives with 15 degree temperatures
(although I later learned the Miata top will crack if
you lower it at temps less than 40F).

=====
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///