Re: Shipping Q, LBC part

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Shipping Q, LBC part
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:51:31 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I shipped a cement mixer once, and an engine stand another time, both
UPS.  Both times the guy just put a tag on it with address etc.  No
wrapping or whatever.  I don't remember how much it cost, but it
definitely was the cheapest route for me.  Hope this helps,

Dave

--
Dave Miles in exile
Junction City, KS

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.

ICQ #95215109

///