RE: racing fuel

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: racing fuel
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:17:06 -0700
I got a brochure... No, as far as I know, the colors are not standard, and
VP mention in their brochure you can get some fuels in different color (same
fuel).The nearest to Turbo Blue I find in the brochure is C12, but that
falls short of the 115 octane I was recommended.

I already have suitable fuel containers from the other car I race... I tried
to call VP fuels, but got a message telling me their opening hours Monday
through Friday.

I'll just drive the 20 miles and get the Turbo Blue fuel right now!

Thanks for those who replied anyway!

Jacques Le clainche, 1960 Sprite

///