Austin-Healey Prints - AHCUSA Members Special

To: AHCUSA@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Prints - AHCUSA Members Special
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 05:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: board@healey.org, officers@healey.org
Hi Team,

For the art collector in you I'm happy to announce a special offer for
Austin-Healey Club USA members.  Simply go to:
http://www.motorart.co.uk/dpsale.html

There you can view the prints and place your order.  After placing your
online order, you'll go to a page to confirm your total, and when you slect
"Pay & Finish" you'll then have a choice of "Secure Checkout" or "Standard
Checkout."

Selecting one of those options will take you to the "Shipping / Billing
Address" page.  On that page you fill in your name, address, payment info,
etc., and there will also be a field (a box) titled:
"Other notes or instructions"

Please this code in that "Other notes or instructions field":
Ref No. AHCUSA1

But wait, there's more:

In addition to the discount price, if you buy the two larger prints (you'll
see all this at the website), for an additional $10, the artist,  David
Purvis, will sign the prints with a specified personal
message as requested by the buyer, ideal if they are to be given as gifts.
Just specify the requested personal message to be signed, in the same "Other
notes or instructions" field.

Obviously this message is going to some who are not AHCUSA members, and no
one is going to be checking IDs, but feel free to use the AHCUSA code to get
the disconut, member or not.  All we ask is that while you're enjoying the
discount that we've arranged, you consider joining our organization.  You
can join right online at:
http://www.healey.org

Thanks and happy Healeying!

Cheers,