Re: Austin-Healey Prints - AHCUSA Members Special

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey Prints - AHCUSA Members Special
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:07:22 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, board@healey.org, officers@healey.org
In a message dated 4/22/2001 8:47:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AHCUSA@excite.com writes:

>> Simply go to:
http://www.motorart.co.uk/dpsale.html
There you can view the prints and place your order.  <<

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:08:06 EDT, DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

>>  I went there but could not view the prints.  Seems like you have to be a
member--If these are not available to the general listers, why not send this
to your members instead of spamming the entire list with them?  --David C.
<<

Dear David,

I'm sorry you had difficulty opening the page at that link.  I'm no
"technie" so I couldn't begin to guess at what the problem may be.  When I
click on that link, my browser opens that page immediately without any
problem, and I understand from others that it opens for them as well.
(Maybe if you manually enter the URL it would work better that clicking on
it as a link?)

I assure you that the offer is open to everyone -- AHCUSA member or not.  It
was offered to me, as president of the AHCUSA, as an exclusive for our
members only, but I thought it might be a nice gesture to just give everyone
the AHCUSA code to allow them to get the lower price, member or not.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
President, Austin-Healey Club USA