Unisync, where to get one?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Unisync, where to get one?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:29:00 -0400
I am switching from a single ZS to dual SU4s on my 77 Midget.  I
figure I will need help synchronizing the carburetors.  I guess the
easiest solution is to purchase a Unisync.  Looking in the M*ss
catalog (spm-12) on page 47 I see a Carburetor Synchronizer.  It this
a Unisync or a different type of carburetor synchronizer?  If it is
different is it better or worse than a Unisync?  Any advice on what
and where I should purchase one of these devices and what type or
brand people are happy with?

One other thing I found is that the UK spec intake manifold fits
really well.  You can get wrench or socket to all the nuts that attach
the manifolds to the head.  The ZS manifold made it nearly impossible
to get a wrench to the nuts.  This thing is a much better design, from
the access point of view.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net