RE: Compressor question-no LBC

To: "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Compressor question-no LBC
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:30:06 -0500
You should not be able to stop 110 psi with your finger easily.  My guess
would be that you are adjusting tank pressure, not working pressure.  Your
working pressure is probably set real low.  I can sand blast and use the
impact with my little wal-mart unit.  Check to see if you have two
"adjustments"