Popular Mechanics Magazine

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Popular Mechanics Magazine
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:11:51 -0500
I did a bi-annual event here this weekend. I went to a 15 mile long
yardsale on a farm and market road close by. I bought this Oriental
carbide brazing torch, anyone out there able to translate?? Another neat
buy was two armfuls of Popular Mechanic magazines starting in '63 and
ending in '67. One of the '63 issues has an article on the "new" MG
Midget!! (obligatory LBC content) I was intrigued by the issues that had
old scuba diving articles in them. I found it was better to buy them all
rather than a few here and there. Anyone collect these things and
possibly need an issue or three?? I would be happy with photocopies of
what I want. As usual, contact me offlist...............

///