Re: Clutch bleed problems ...

To: Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch bleed problems ...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:21:33 EDT
This is one of the more diffcult tasks on a Spridget.  When I last did this I
think it was on my own but it helps if there are 2 people.  I always have
some way/person pushing the clutch push rod back up into the slave as hard as
possible when bleeding.  I forget what spanner I used but it would have been
nothing flash (pre Snap-on days for me).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 22/04/01 23:40:35 Pacific Daylight Time,