RE: Lug Nuts

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lug Nuts
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:27:22 -0700
Are you talking about "Mag" Lugs (shouldered, use a big flat washer) like
you can get at "Schlep" Boys? If so they are available in 3/8", just hard to
find (meaning not "Schlep" boys). Try specialty tire shops. I have a couple
of 3/8 mag lugs somewhere in the garage that a friend gave me. He tells me
the are still available. Now if the "mag" Minilite uses something different
I don't know.

That being said I agree with Glen about changing over to 7/16 studs. Another
issue is keeping those "new" Minilites' on your car. While 3/8 mag lugs are
available I don't think 3/8 locks are.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

///