Re: Lug Nuts

To: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>, "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lug Nuts
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
I just purchased lugs as you describe for my alloy
wheels from Summit Racing. They have different shank
lengths, I believe .500, .750 and 1.3 inches. The
outside diameter fit my wheels perfectly. I emailed
them for that dimension. If you need it, I can go out
and measure one. The have them with open ends as well,
in case you have longer wheel studs. They only make
them for 7/16 and 1/2 inch studs, no 3/8.
Check out their website: www.summitracing.com

John Holliday
67 Fprod Street Sprite getting closer to Carlisle
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///