Re: timing chains and balancers

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing chains and balancers
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:05:05 -0700
Hi Chuck,

The chain appaers to be a bit loose, by info I received from others. I have
a new chain, but the engine has les than 60k. Do you think this is enough
milage to require replacing the grears too?

The back of the pully is showing a couple cracks in the rubber. Can these
be rebuilt? I've new ones are very expensive.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints