RE: Restoration Photos

To: "'Gerard Chateauvieux'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "'Spridgets \(E-mail\)'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Restoration Photos
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:50:31 -0400
Gerard,

  Thank you, lotta hard work went into that.  Not by me mind you, well, I
kinda helped here and there, where I wouldn't do any damage, lol.  But it
did come out cherry.  I can tell you this, I am so glad I had it de-seamed.
It gives it a totally different look.  Hopefully at some point in time
you'll be able to see it in person.  The 1st photo was taken the night I
brought it home which was in September of 1999.  The last picture was taken
this past Sunday, April 22, 2001.  So approximately 19 months total.  it was
in the body shop from Dec 99, until this February.  It wasn't intended to be
a total restoration.  I was just gonna have one dent removed, two stress
cracks in the bonnet fixed, painted and start driving it.  Well, you know
how that can go.  lol  It was well worth it though, believe me.  Thanks
again Gerard.

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye