Sunny Phoenix! (saw MGB for sale)

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunny Phoenix! (saw MGB for sale)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello from Sunny Phoenix! I saw a white RB MGB for
sale yesterday on Thunderbird (Ave ?) here in Phoenix.
I'm curious if it belongs to anyone on the list...or
if anyone on the list lives in the area. I will
say...Phoenix is a great place for a business trip!!
Great golf, pretty women, great temps with  NO DC
HUMIDITY!!!!!! :o))))

Dan Dwelley

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///