Re: Forced induction....

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Forced induction....
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:56:50 -0500 FILETIME=[70EB55E0:01C0CE5F]
When I was part of the Nissan 240SX list, we had a debate about the validity
of a leaf blower as a turbocharger.  After Sean's extensive research and
testing, we found it actually slowed induction because the 240 actually
sucked air in faster than what the leaf blower could force, especially after
tapering down the duct to accomodate fot the size of the leaf blower.  So if
you can find a Toro that spins at 30,000 rpm, you may have something to work
with....

...after you solve the extention cord problem

-Ryan Irwin

> Supercharged
>
> http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~ray/blower.jpg

///