Re: Forced induction....

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Forced induction....
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:55:49 -0500 FILETIME=[71A15610:01C0CE78]
Cc: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You can't bash them too much.  They really tried not to be ricers.....
atleast the 240SX was rear-wheel.  And besides, that's how I came to hear
about the Sprite/Midget, and eventually bought one.

As for being congested by engineers, it was.  just not automotive engineers.
If you wanted to network your car to your house, they could do it.

-Ryan

> Sounds like a pretty exciting list and one not congested by engineers. :-)
>
> jay
>
> Ryan Irwin wrote:
>
> > When I was part of the Nissan 240SX list, we had a debate about the
validity
> > of a leaf blower as a turbocharger.

///