Re: Header Coating

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Header Coating
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:52:36 -0500
A few years ago I turned my Super Glide into an Amish by painting almost
everything black. I took an old rusty pair of tapered muffler pipes and
painted them black with paint made for propane grills after I bead blasted
them. I've still got those pipes and have been thinking about running them
again. They still look that good. Don't know how the temeratures compare but
I doubt a car exhaust is as hot a my scooter's.

                             Jim K.

///