hardtop

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hardtop
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:48:59 -0400
I was going to disown my son last week when he thought it would be "cool" if
you could get a removable roof for the Midget.  I told him that it came with
a hardtop, but a previous owner had traded it as part payment on some work
that he had done on the car.  He got real excited at the prospect.

Yesterday, when getting out of the car, he asked what the black thing was in
the back.  I told him that it was the convertible top.  He didn't know that
they were convertibles.  He thought that they only came roofless.  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >

///