Re: Clutch Master Cylinder

To: "Glen Cummins" <rglenn@netdoor.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Master Cylinder
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:10:00 -0700
Glenn,

I usually do this with the pedal box out of the car which makes it easier
since you have the bottom opening accessable. Do you have a universal joint
for your socket drive? That and a couple correct length extensions might do
the job.

As to the bend in the pushrod, it depends how bad, but I would say
straighten or replace it. It could scrape the bore on a each stroke.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints