Re: to shave or not to shave - Putting them back on

To: JustBrits <justbrits@home.com>, NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: to shave or not to shave - Putting them back on
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 04:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
I did this on a bugeye that I restored back in the
eighties. I sandblasted out the area where the beads
used to be and brazed it up and ground it flush. I
then bought new beads and cut the flanges off of them
and tediously soldered them back in place. Took a
while to do but looked great and original when
finished.

John Holliday
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///