Amy's work weekend in Western PA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Amy's work weekend in Western PA
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:02:21 EDT
One more call for help fixing up Amy's Sprite!  (Or is it a Midget?!?)

We will be traveling out to Latrobe, PA (40 mi. East of Pittsburgh) on
Saturday, May 25th.  Some are staying thru Suday.  Join us and help fix a
fellow lister's car.  (Sorry, Amy.  I know you are not a fellow.)  It will be
a fun get together for all of us, and you may learn something by watching
Frank C. do one of his weekend restos.  (I know I am looking forward to it.)

Anyone in the Philadelphia, PA area, I am driving out Friday evening and will
join up with Frank C. and Larry M. in Bedford, PA.  We will spend the night
at a cheep motel and drive the last 50 miles to Amy's on Saturday morning.  I
have room in my car for another person, and you can share expenses for the
motel for Friday night.  Note that I am coming home on Saturday night, but
maybe someone else has room in the car for you on Sunday if you want to stay
all weekend.

BTW, the motel is only $44.10 for the night, plus tax, void where prohibited.
 So it is less than 25 bucks each if we share the room.

Let me know!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget