Re: E rings - installation thereof

To: gussiefinknottle@msn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E rings - installation thereof
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 03:27:42 EDT
When I had standard brakes on the rear I used conventional circlips which I
installed in seconds with circlip pliers.

There is some minor technical reason why the E clip must be used instead
instead of a circlip but I forget it.

There is a knack to fitting the E clip and I have managed it in the past.  I
also have some spare E clips if anyone wants them.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 11/05/01 16:15:43 Pacific Daylight Time,