Re: Should have used The Club...

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@home.com>
Subject: Re: Should have used The Club...
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:30:10 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The fuel cut-off switch is very effective!  The reason is the car will start
fine and drive away, only to die in the middle of the road about a block
away.  Sure then the thief can search around trying to find the switch or he
can walk away.  The best one I ever saw had a horn that went off when the
car stalled and the lights would start flashing. The only time I saw this
work was when the owner forgot to flip the switch.
        Crash