The Club...and other suggestions (part humourous)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Club...and other suggestions (part humourous)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:15:23 +0100
Other suggestions.  Some useful, others simply a way to while away a wet
Sunday  PM.

1.     Weld a bracket to the forward face of the brake pedal.  Hinged plate
welded to front of panel ahead of pedals.  Apply brake with one hand and
affix padlock with other hand.  VOILA!
2.    Lift transmission tunnel carpet and insert metal pin through the joint
on the front of the propshaft.  Shafty no turny, wheely no turny.
3.    Tuck cheese wire around cockpit of car.  Tie one end to passenger
headrest and thread other end around car until reaching other headrest.
Drill hole and thread wire throng below the rear wheel.  Affix end to
propshaft joint.  By about 30 MPH the wire will neatly reduce the population
of your village by one or two assholes.
4.    Put sealed plastic bottle of best 100 proof unleaded onto exhaust
manifold.  Since they were gonna torch the car later anyway, might as well
save them some time and burn their sorry asses into the bargain.
5.    Use Asian brake parts.  That'll teach 'em!!!
6.    Put a whistle up the exhaust pipe.  Won't start chirping until a few
thousand RPM.
7.    Wire a horn into the brakelight switch.  They'll get the car but will
be noticed at every junction.
8.    Grind away the synchromesh in every gear.  They'll give up very soon.
9.    Spray the car pink with yellow spots.  If you were a car thief, would
you....?
10.    Always leave the radio on at max volume if you leave the car parked.
The moment they stick on the hotwired ignition switch...