NO LBC Should have used The Club...

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC Should have used The Club...
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:01:58 +0100
We teach the same thing on our aircraft security training in my company.  If
you occasionally throw off a cleaner or caterer for not wearing a valid
pass, you get a reputation.  Throwing passengers off for any infraction of
the rules also goes towards giving you a reputation for security and safety.
WHEN these get publicised (our PR department ENCOURAGES ejected passengers
to complain to the press), terrorists/aggressive passengers will think twice
about targeting us.  They'll bomb the other planes.
Sadly, in this modern age it is the only way.

"Security is not there to stop terrorists, it is there to persuade them to
target someone else."
K.C.    Greater Manchester Police (Hostage negotiator)