Re: British Car Week nearly upon us

To: Tomsaudi200@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week nearly upon us
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 03:03:15 EDT
Great story,

The kid is more important because he is a future owner and his experience of
meeting you and your car may lead him to seek one out and restore it when he
is older.

The guy that sold his MG is an Ex and also important because one day he might
decide to buy a Spridget again - even if it means he has 2 cars (having his
cake and eating it)/

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 15/05/01 21:31:31 Pacific Daylight Time,