Something you don't want to see happen

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Something you don't want to see happen
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 20:25:13 -0400 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f4K0NEw02915
We were caravanning to our Brit club picnic today here in South FL.
and I was being followed by Jim Archer (if anyone knows him) in his
beautiful mint red '61 Bugeye that he's had about 20 years.  We had
come to a stop for some construction detour, when in my rear view I
see a Chevy pickup nail him in the rear. What an awful sound, let
alone the visual.  Very slow speed, but you know it doesn't take much
to crunch em up.  He's a tall guy and cracked his forehead into the
top windscreen frame, but was able to drive home after treatment at
the scene.
I'm so sick over it I thought I'd vent it in here, but if anyone has
had dealings with or knows Jim, give him a shout.
Craig, '76 TR6