starbucks!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: starbucks!
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 10:51:50 -0000
  whew!  am i glad we stopped for a starbucks stop and fuel!   i'm not
positive wich was more important?  the starbucks or the fuel!  i did not
realise how tired i was untill we started heading down the turnpike!   the
pennsylvania state troopers were out in force!  my radar detector was
working overtime.....  my biggest concern was frank.  when i got off the
turnpike i did not have too far to go home , frank still had quite a way to
go.  and i know that look we all had by day's end sunday......i've seen it
before.   a long weekend with lots of activity and little sleep.   it is
similar to some race weekends...as far as the feeling / look is concerned.

now! i have to go grocery shopping today to prepare for a family holiday
cook out.

chuck.
have a safe and great holiday evryone!
still feeling frisky!.................c.   :)  :)  :)