Re: ATT TEXAS LISTERS!!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ATT TEXAS LISTERS!!!!
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:48:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
> .....Kalifornia hasn't done this
> yet!! Usually they lead the nation in the crappy laws, they start it and
> then the rest of the states follow.
-----------

Yet another reason to live in the great state of Oklahoma...the Governor
recently signed a law suspending our already-lax vehicle inspections. Not only
eliminated emission inspections, but all vehicle inspections altogether!

Imagine that - adult citizens actually expected to take responsibility for
their own property, without micromanagement from the nanny-state politicians!
Plus they let responsible citizens carry concealed weapons to defend ourselves
from bad guys!! (You never see nanny-state policemen around when you're being
attacked, do you?).

I don't know....people make fun of me sometimes for living here, but Oklahoma
may end up being one of the few states where people can actually own and drive
a Spridget. Come on out and join us - there's still plenty of room!

=====

Michael B. Dietsche, P.E.