Re: NO LBC: Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
> > Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa

> Here in Jersey, we don't kick ass anymore.

Frank,
I forwarded that to the relatives in Elizabeth, NJ and
in Brooklyn.  There'll be a few people scraping their
nipples off the cornstalks by noon tomorrow. Heh heh
heh.

LBC content:  The Bugeye is ready for Blackhawk Farms
lunchtime laps (my now-annual Father's Day present),
except I think it's time for some real tires (and that
disk brake setup I fuggot to steal from you in
February).  The BGT was doing good too, right up til
when the fuel pump shat.  But it's raining here too,
it'll be a good day for a fuel bath tomorrow.

=====
Ron Soave