Free West coast '66 Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free West coast '66 Sprite
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:37:12 -0700
I just took a look at a '66 Sprite that is being given away free in the San
Francisco Bay Area. It is too badly rusted for me to be interested in but
it is a complete car that has been under a tarp some 20 years in Pacifica
near the beach.

The owner would like to give someone a chance at the parts before it goes
to the scrapyard. in the next week to ten days.

NFI - email off list if you have questions or contact Peter at 650-355-9100
He also has a '65/'66 Mustang fastback that he will be selling.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints