Re: Engine block

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine block
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:01:54 -0700
Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone that recommended GE Glyptal for coating the inside of
the engine block. I ordered some from GE Supply. When I talked to their
people by phone, they knew eaxctly what I needed for that application.
Turns out there are two types of the 1201 product. This application was
specified as 1201B.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -