Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"

To: mdknisely@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:28:52 EDT
mdknisely@hotmail.com writes:

> <<They should make Miata buyers sign a paper that says they
> will put the top down when it's nice out.  >>
>
> I agree.  And if they're bald, give 'em a hat.
>
> And to me, this is just as bad - how about those running around with the
> hood (top) down and the windows up.

You guys are forgetting that Miatas have air conditioning, and that actually
putting the top down might muss your hair!  What's next, actually squealing
the tires?!?! God forbid we'd ever let that happen!  Why be a sweaty,
bad-hair-day-having schmuck?  Just drive your cute, perfect little Jap car
that doesn't leak oil and all will be right with the world!

Let's face it:  Miata drivers are a bunch of prom queen losers!  You
listening, Ron?

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A