Fw: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:57:54 -0400
OK, OK, I can't bite my tongue any longer. Saturday evening my wife and I
were taking a ride on my new motorcycle. We were sitting at a light and
along side us comes a Miata. It had the top down but the woman driving it
looked like she was pissed at the world! Her girlfriend musta broke up with
her that afternoon...

On the other hand, I was grinning from ear to ear on my new scoot!

Kent
2000 Kawasaki W650 (copy of a Triumph!)