Re: **ss *otors

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: **ss *otors
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:51:25 -0400
Glenn,

For a quick (but incomplete) answer here's a little list. (I am also sending a
copy of this to the Spridget List in case
others might find this info helpful.)

Motorhead  1-703-527-3140 /  1-800-527-3140
http://www.motorheadltd.com/

Peter Caldwell
World Wide Auto Parts
2517 Seiferth Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Local (608) 223-9400
Fax (608) 223-9403
WATS (800) 362-1025
E-mail: nosimport@mailbag.com
http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

For Judson Superchargers
George Folchi
New Milford, CT (860) 355-2807

SU Carburetors/Fuel Pumps
Joe Curto (718) 762-SUSU

Wiring Harnesses
Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc
1-800-241-1955

Spridget standard and performance parts
Mini Mania
31 Winsor St.
Milpitas, CA 95035

Smith's Gauge Rebuilding
Nisonger
570 Mamaroneck Ave.
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Bob Castagnetta  1-914-381-1952

General Spridget Parts
Winners Circle           1-216-333-4666
19144 Detroit Rd.    FAX 1-216-333-1834
Rocky River, Ohio    44116-1722
http://www.spridget.com/

Jet-Hot Coating (Headers/Exhaust Manifolds)
MCCI/Jet-Hot  1-215-277-5646
Front & Ford Streets    1-800-432-3379
Bridgeport, PA   19405

Austin-Healey Spares Ltd.
Unit 7-Westfield Rd.
Southam Industrial Estate
Southam
Warwickshire, England  CV33-OJH
www.ahspares.co.uk
e-mail address: ahspares@dial.pipex.com

University Motors         1-616-245-2141
http://www.universitymotorsltd.com/

TS IMPORTED AUTOMOTIVE    1-800-543-6648
Pandora, Ohio   45877

Just Brits
Ed Kaler
http://www.justbrits.com/

This list is by no means complete and a few of the sources phones or addresses
could be out of date. I have no personal or
financial relationship with any of them and make no guarantees as to your
satisfaction with any of them.

I can tell you this however, you are going to speak with someone who is more
than just an order-taker and someone who will
be there to give you an educated answer either at the time of order or after
you receive the part.

There are also other sources for parts in Britain. Don't be afraid to order
from a parts house across the pond. I did it
regularly (and easily) in the early 80's and with the internet it's as simple
as ordering over here. If you want a good idea
of what the parts houses have available "over there" just go to one of your
Barnes & Noble magazine stands and grab a copy
of one of the Mini magazines.

There are other gauge rebuilders and other wiring harness sources and other
listers hopefully will add to this short list as
well.

Hope this helps.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct