Re: Re: HELP...need advice!

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: HELP...need advice!
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:42:01 -0700
Cc: Tracey Converse <converse@swbell.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If what I experience with a '75 Midget is at all typical, the problem with
the slave is that if you don't keep you battery tray clean, battery acid
and water will trickle down the flexible cluch line and find it way...
guess where... the slave cylinder. mine was all corroded from the battery
acid mess left by the DPO.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -