Re: Fw: Too many Eds

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Too many Eds
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:02:07 EDT
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

> Chris you are right!  To the unEDucated, it may seem like WAAAY too many Eds
> are here. BUT, you have to ask whether or not some of these Eds are actually
> somebody else on the list... Remember that guy that everyone thought was

Then there's Ed who keeps signing my name to his posts.  Enquiring minds want
to know why?!?  Let's just number them all.  Ed JustBrits Kaler would be
Ed-1.  What was the number of the Edd robot in Robocop?

Not Ed, and proud of it
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport