Re: Fw: fuel miser

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: fuel miser
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> A mouse evader would have been more efficacious.
>          Peter C.

Yeah, true enough!  Peter and I found the car in
Beaver Dam WI., pop. notmuch.  The car was sitting in
a barn-like structure across from a lake.  When I
checked the fan operation, Peter said "WAIT!!!".  I
didn't, and we were showered in mouse bedding from the
vents.  A friend who hadn't seen the car in 2 years
stopped by this weekend and couldn't believe it was
the same engine compartment.  Last time you could not
see the hydraulics because the mouse bedding from the
bonnet pad and the half eaten acorns and seeds were
higher than the master cylinder reservoir.  We spent
hours blowing it out with shop air.  But I guess the
rodent piss had the proper ligands, as there is no
real rust on the car.  I think the Rust Evader works
the same with or without power applied.

=====
Ron Soave

"It's hard to see the big picture when you choose to look through only one
lens."