Welders...decision made

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Welders...decision made
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all.

Thank you all for the input on Mig welders. The
combined concensus on my research and input from the
list lead me to purchase the Hobart 135 Handler. I
thought about the 175 but don't need that at this
point.

Harbor Freight had the winning bid for sellers. The
Hobart 135 was on sale for $439. This included the
valve and regulator for the gas hookup, 10ft. gun lead
and ground lead, the ability to do either flux core or
GMAW. All 115V machines researched had a 20% duty
cycle...so this is par for the course.

The Lincoln welders were a few hundred more and
required purchasing the gas conversion. So... Thank
you all once again.

Mr. Valentine...if you would like to hear more...call
me.

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.