Re: Time Has Come

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, judson@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Time Has Come
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:43:46 EDT
Greetings Mike n lists,
My personal observation might be that you will find trying to get the correct
jet  for your Holley and setting the proper timing for the blower make you
yearn for changing a spring on your old SU's.  Everyone knows my experience
with the blower.
PS  Would love to know if the buyer of my Judson ever had success.  Can't
remember their names.
george marinos
sprite MKII HAN6
glen rock, nj