Re: Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, w.gilroy@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:12:08 -0700
Bill,

This is who I (as well as others) recommend, and who David is thing about:

 Sierra Specialty Automotive,   Joe Way
> > 3494 Chandler Road
> > Quincy, CA  95971
> > 1 800 4-BRASS-1
> > 1 800 427-2771
> > 530 283-4845  FAX
> > http://www.brakecylinder.com/

His rebuilds come with a ten year guarantee against defects in materials
and workmanship. He does great work. I am about to send in a bunch more to
be done. If you want a brake master too, let me know as I have a spare
rebuilt dual line ('68 and later).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -