Re: VSCDA Blackhawk Classic

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCDA Blackhawk Classic
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bobnjody@texas.net
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> with us last year, as well as the inbred Soave
> brothers have promised to bring their axes.

Just my slightly elder-yet-younger-looking brother
(read: no kids, no LBCs) on the axe.  I forgot both
the chords I knew (and yet I can still play 90% of
Neil Young's catalog - go figure).  He's bringing some
kind of distortion device that supposedly plays a key
role in Don King's haircuts.

Lookout...

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://buzz.yahoo.com/