$400 a night ??? humour, no lbc

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: $400 a night ??? humour, no lbc
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:30:40 -0400
A husband came home to find his wife packing a suitcase.  He calmly asked
her where she was going.  She replied that she was going to Los Vegas
because she said, "prostitutes there get paid $400 for the things that I do
for you for free".

As she was about ready to leave, she noticed that he was packing too.  She
asked, "Where are you going?"

He replied with a full grin on his face, "I'm going to Los Vegas too!!  I
want to see you try to survive on $800 a year."