Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:03:07 -0700
We hope to go down if Madge is equipped with tail & brake lights by
then. There are a number of wineries that welcome visitors to sample
their wares and picnic on the grounds. Some of them are on very
Spridgety roads. I will be on vacation effective 4:08 PM on Friday July
27 until way too early Monday August 6. Were you planning your tour
before or after the Rendezvous? If after, we could maybe call the
wineries and put together a tour if there is any interest. We can
provide camping by the creek, and Gary does a wicked BBQ if we get him
cooking before he does too much sampling. Alternatively, there are a
number of restaurants that should be quite acceptable to most. Just let
us know.
Kate

Hi all,

Just a note to see if anyone else out in the NorthWest is planning on
attending the Healey event.  We were planning on going to Crater lake on
Weds, any one else want to join Us?

Also Herb and Kate we wanted to meet you for dinner or lunch, maybe take
a tour.  Tuesday we will be coming through Reedsport and Sutherlin for a
tour back into the Cascades, would you like to join us?

Wrong Way

Rick