Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:29:00 -0700
Madge is now equipped with working tail & brake lights so, if all
continues to go well, Gary & I plan to drop in. What dates do you want
to have the tour? If after the event, we probably can make it, as I will
be on vacation that week. Is there any interest in a winery tour? If you
prefer, I can just find some nice Spridgety roads and a nice spot for a
picnic or a restaurant that can accommodate us.
Kate

Just a note to see if anyone else out in the NorthWest is planning on
attending the Healey event.  We were planning on going to Crater lake on
Weds, any one else want to join Us?