One Last 5-Speed Question

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Last 5-Speed Question
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:15:52 -0400
So I've had the Rivergate conversion up and running for several
years now, and I see no reason to put the ribcase back. Nor
do I feature "saving" the ribcase to keep the Midget intact, so
to speak, for some later buyer. I'd like to be rid of the
monster!

So, final 5-speed question, especially to all you other
5-speeders out there: How did you dispose of your old
ribcase tranny?? Does anyone need one for a core?
Anyone need a particularly Brit boat anchor? Will a
scrap yard take it? (I just don't think I'm gonna put it out
on the curb for the trash guys to pick up.)

Suggestions welcome.

chuckc