Re: One Last 5-Speed Question

To: "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: One Last 5-Speed Question
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:24:57 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chuck,

Though my 5-sp has only been in a year, I feel as you do and also have a
ribcase in the side yard.  (I have the Morriservice kit from Paul A.  First
Rate!)

I've hung onto mine with the certainty that a listmember without a lot of $$
will post a desperate plea.  I put about $100 in parts into it, but a really
good sob story and a promise to pick it up themselves will still get it
free.  If their sob story sucks, it goes for $100.

I've decided not to throw anything away, and to give away whatever someone
needs that I don't.  Good karma could be contagious.  I've benefitted from
this attitude myself here on the west coast and understand it is championed
by many on the list all around the country.  E-Bay be dammned!

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)