Rear Ended This Evening

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Ended This Evening
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:22:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well it started out a great day, not a cloud in the
sky, low 80's for high temp, decide to drive sprite to
work. Great ride in to the office. Then on way home
sitting at a light minding my own business and wham!!!
A VW Passat decides to occupy my space. See following
link for pictures of the damage:

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/fprodget/lst?&.dir=/Sprite+Damage&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

I guess the fun with the insurance companies will
commence tomorrow. Chuck Christ - do you think the
your magic hammer can work this out or do I need to
start looking for a rear clip.

List, Let me know your thoughts on the repair efforts
I am in for.

Thanks,

John Holliday
67 Fprod Street Sprite