Re: Rear Ended This Evening

To: John Holliday <fprodget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Ended This Evening
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:54:33 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John -

So sorry to see another Spridge with that damage.  Mine was slightly less
severe, but traumatic, nonetheless.  The offensive Mustang pointer claimed
that he could not see me.  I've found that, on these occasions, it's not
fruitful to ask how many small children he runs over each week.  Much of
the boot surround is single-skin and beats out fairly well.  Good luck with
the Ins.

BTW, the frog bumpers look terrific.

Regards,

Clay L.