a hillclimb in north eastern pennsylvania june30-july 01

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: a hillclimb in north eastern pennsylvania june30-july 01
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:32:04 -0000
weatherly hillclimb in weatherly pennsylvania is this weekend.   i'll
bethere running my bright oarnge 1959/60 saab sedan.  anyone who is not
currently experiencing some sort of hydraulic malady iswelcometo drive up
and spectate.  yes!  there are spridgets running!  how many and who?  i do
not know at this point.  it was a last minute decision for me as i'm loaning
my car to a friend to co-drive so he can get his lisence for SCCA solo1.  it
will be hisf irst step towards deciding upon going vintage road racing.   he
also owns a saab similar to mine and has intentions of going road racing
with it possibly late this year or early next year.   so for the curious
ofyouwho choose to venture forth....i'm #125,  friend jon is #251!  and for
the dyslexics in the crowd   we are some combination of the three numbers
521 (being dyslexic, i find that funny!).   bring your cameras!  i
understand there is an unusual turn out of vintage clas cars, andfrom what i
saw at tech inspection there are pretty nice ones too!

see ya there?
chuck
btw!
the 95 anniversary of giants despair hillclimb in wilkes-barre pa. will be
run on july 14&15
and rose valley hillclimb will be run on july 28&29.  that one is located in
trout run pa just above williamsport(place where the little league
championships are held).  so if you are a north east person you might be
curious about these types of events....come out and see what's going
on!........ya just might find yourself bitten by the bug to go fast up hill
on very curvy roads legally as fast as you can (with proper safety